Please ensure that all information indicated below is read carefully in order to ensure eligibility. An application can be downloaded on the right side of this page, completed and handed in at the time of viewing.
Before we process your application, we ask you to pay a $30 fee to cover the administrative costs, expenses, and time required to verify your information.
It is important that you authorize us to make inquiries necessary to verify the information you provide in your rental application. We may contact your employer, landlords, credit bureau, neighbors, police, government agencies and any other sources of information we may consider appropriate to help us process your application.
It is important that you provide complete and accurate information to avoid your application being turned down.
A security deposit equal to one month’s rent must be paid in full before any rental agreement is made.
If you have pets, an animal deposit(s) may be collected in addition to the security deposit.
It is essential that you provide us with all required documents within one calendar day; otherwise we reserve the right to rent the property to the next qualified applicant.
- All homes are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or familial status
- Each adult occupant must submit an application
- Your gross monthly income must equal approximately three times or more the monthly rent
- A favorable credit history
- No felony convictions or prior evictions
- Be employed and be able to provide acceptable proof of the required income
- Good references, housekeeping, and property maintenance from your previous Landlords
- Limit the number occupants to 2 per bedroom
- Compensating factors can include additional requirements such as double deposit or rent paid in advance for applicants who fall short of the above criteria